« Home | Invento de hombre negro » | Blog gore » | La hora de la poesía » | Calavera en honor al Huracán Ramírez » | Ulises Ruiz Resign » | Mi santa voluntad » | Metáforas de fin de semana » | Sideral » | Espacio sideral » | Un perro no es un juguete »

Tres canciones que le van a encantar a Saddam

Madonna - Hung up

"Those who run seem to have all the fun
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do"

New Kids on the Block - Hangin' tough

"Don’t worry ’bout nothing ’cause it won’t take long."

Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole

"Hangman, hangman, hold it a little while,
I Think I see my friends coming, Riding a many mile.
Friends, you get some silver?
Did you get a little gold?
What did you bring me, my dear friends? Keep me from the Gallows Pole.
What did you bring me to keep me from the Gallows Pole? "

ash,

y el clásico Hangin' out... down the street...

no sabes de qué hablo?? That 70's show!!

Yo no sé. Buuuhhhhh

Publicar un comentario

Acerca-te

  • Soy Vil Clinton
  • Vengo de Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico
  • Si me escribo, me gasto.
Mi perfil
Lo mí­o
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from el ciego. Make your own badge here.
Lo suyo


Escuché esta semana a:
Galleta proporcionada por Blogger
& Blogger Templates
BloGalaxia